The spectrum packages are providing you the steadfast internet service when traveling with friends and family. Spectrum delivers thousands of free Wi-Fi hotspots national, you’re always connected with your loved ones and never go disconnected. Spectrum silver packages offers so many remotes for their customers.
Programming Spectrum Universal Remote UR5U-8780L / 8790L
This is one of Spectrum’s latest versatile universal remotes. You do not need to enter the TV remote control code because this remote has an automatic search option. You can easily program TVs, HD DVD players, Blu-ray players and spectrum receivers. Follow the simple steps below to program the Spectrum Universal UR5U-8780L / 8790L remote:
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the OK / SEL key for three seconds. The LED indicator flashes for 30 seconds.
- Press the CH + or CH- button until the device is turned off.
- Make sure you have entered the correct password and press the POWER button. Test your remote keys to see if they work.
- Save the code by DVD or CBL.
Programming Spectrum Remote OCAP 5 / M1056
The OCAP 5 / M1056 is a versatile remote that lets you fast-forward, record, rewind, and pause your favorite TV shows. You can simply program this remote from the TV, DVD player and Spectrum cable box. Follow the instructions below to program the Spectrum Remote:
- Locate the device code in the remote control manual. Click here to view the manual.
- Enter the device code.
- Press the POWER button and remote programming is correct when the unit is off.
Programming Spectrum Charter Remote 1060BC2 / 1060BC3
This remote control is also known as the Spectrum remote and comes with its own installation. Usually these are installations performed by the user. Therefore, if you have your own Charter Spectrum TV box installed, you may have a Charter 1060BC 2 remote. You can record, fast forward, rewind and pause TV shows. To program this charter remote, press the button on the device that you want to program on the remote, then press and hold the Setup button until the light on the top of the remote flashes twice.
Programming Spectrum Remote URC2060
The Spectrum 2060 is a charter remote with automatic TV programming. This means you do not need to enter any program code for the 10 most popular TV brands. To program other TV brands, you must do a code search. To do this, you must hold down the “Settings” button until the LED flashes and then click on the “TV Power” button. Hold down the “Select / OK” button until the TV is switched off. After turning off, your Spectrum remote has been successfully programmed to control your TV.
Programming Spectrum Remote URC1160
The URC1160 is a remote control designed in a minimalistic way for spectrum TV services. The three unique features of this remote control are:
Audio lock – Use the remote control to lock the audio level of a specific device.
All-Power Button – Use the All-Power button to turn any device connected to the remote control on or off.
Luminous keyboard – The backlit keyboard lets you easily control the remote even in the dark.
Programming Spectrum Remote Philips RC122
The Philips RC122 is Spectrum’s Time Warner remote. You can easily program this remote control with a TV, audio device, DVD or VCR. Just follow these steps to program this remote using the automatic code search:
- Turn on the TV or device you want to connect.
- Press the TV button on the remote control until the LED flashes twice.
- Press 991 when you point 991 at the device.
- Press the arrow keys on the remote control once.
- Make sure you have entered the correct CODE and pressed the POWER button. If your device is off, you have successfully programmed the remote.
Programming Spectrum Remote URC2464
Simply follow the simple steps below to program the URC 2464 Spectrum remote. If you don’t know the Spectrum remote control code, download the Spectrum Remote User Manual here.
- Use the TV code below to search for your device code.
- Turn on the TV.
- Click on the TV POWER button on the remote control.
- Press the TV and SEL buttons until the LED flashes twice.
- Enter the brand code.
- Press the TV POWER button to check the controls.