Introduction To Graduate Visa 485
Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 is for those groups of individuals who completed their studies and have intense desire to remain in the Australian region. The visa is also known as the temporary work visa for the students. Once an individual gains visa approval, he / she can easily move in and out of the nation. The individuals are permitted for the time span of 18 months to 4 years through the Temporary Graduate Visa 485. Thus, for more of the details, one must have the consideration of the streams of the visa. There prevails 2 streams in the visa subclass 485 and both have different costs, processing time and thus used for different purposes by the individuals in Australia
Cost & Processing Time For Visa Subclass 485
Processing time of visa for the post study work stream;
● For 75 % of the applicants : 75 days.
● For 90 % of the applications : 3 months.
Processing time of visa for the Graduate work stream;
● For 75 % of the applicants : 90 days.
● For 90% of the applicants : 4 months.
When undertaken the consideration of the cost, in case of the post study work program it starts from AUD 1,650 and in case of Graduate Work Stream, it is determined to be as the AUD 1,650.
Checklist for the Visa ( Post Study Work Stream & Graduate Work Stream )
There are a lot of documents required by the applicants pf graduate visa 485 for having the successful application of the visa application. It would have the essential inclusion of the following;
1) Documents based on the identity proof would have the inclusion of the birth certificate, passport size photograph, passport, etc.
2) The family relationship documents would have the inclusion of marriage certificate and for the de-facto relationship, the evidence of the relationship is to be provided for the time slot of 12 months.
3) Health and the character based requirements are to be also considered by the visa aspirant.
4) One must also have the consideration of the documents in respect to the English proficiency based aspects.
Credentials For Temporary Graduate Visa 485
● Having the Selection of the accurate Visa Stream: Two streams are determined for the visa subclass 485. The same are like the post study work program and the graduate work stream. An individual is required to have the selection of the accurate stream based on the requirements. The graduate work stream is for those individuals who have completed the qualification for the required occupation in the Aussie land. On the other hand, the post study work stream is for the individuals who have completed their graduation in the field of master’s, Doctorate, bachelor from any of the education providers in Australia. The visa thus has validity for the time period of 4 years. The visa is merely for the individuals who had their application for the first visa after 5 November 2011. After obtaining the grant for the visa, one can also sponsor their family members to the region.
● Considering the health insurance: The individuals applying for the 485 visa Australia are also required to have the consideration of the evidence of the health insurance to the authorities. In case, you do not satisfy the migration authorities, your visa application might be refused or rejected. The insurance policies for the same are listed in the OVHC ( Overseas Visitors Health Cover ).
● Family Members & Partners: After having the determination and satisfying the character based needs, the individual could too sponsor the family members, partners or the relatives in the visa application.
● English Proficiency Requirement: An individual is also required to undergo the English proficiency test in order to attain the visa grant. The person is required to attain satisfactory points as per the International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ).
Eligibility Criteria For The Visa Streams
For the graduate work stream;
● The individual applying for the visa should be below 50 years of age.
● You should have completed the study from any of the institutions registered under the CRICOS in the past 6 months. Thus, the same should also lasted for around the time period of 2 years.
● Also, you should acquire a valid visa passport from New Zealand, UK, Canada, USA, etc.
● You should not have any debts to the Australian government.
● Proof is required to be provided in respect to the English proficiency based aspects.
For the Post Study Work Stream:
● You must be the holder of the qualifications from the list doctorate’s, master’s, bachelor’s degree.
● The visa applicant should be under 50 years of age.
● You should acquire a valid visa passport from New Zealand, UK, Canada, USA, etc.
● Proof for the English language proficiency is also required to be shown by you to the migration authorities.
If required any of the further details, one can have words with the Immigration Agent Adelaide. The professionals have years of experience in the field. Reach the regional office with your queries and attain the visa grant in just one go.