Are you looking for natural foods to boost your sex drive? Yes! Sometimes a little pill may not be the answer for a libido boost. There are a lot of natural approaches wherein you can try experimenting based on your body needs. For having a healthy sex life your physical and emotional feelings should be in check.
The foods that are placed on your plate plays a major role in your body functions. So, always, it’s good to keep an eye on your diet. However. if you find that even after the addition of natural foods you could not boost your lovemaking endurance, seek doctor’s advice. If your health care provider suggests any medications, order it online from any good online pharmacy store and avail huge medicine discount on your every order.
To crank up your sex life, try adding the following listed foods and make your plate more colourful!
- Watermelon: Watermelon, high in nutrients and low in calories, has libido-boosting phytonutrients. The presence of Citrulline, beta-carotene and lycopene help to relieve blood vessels and allow good blood flow.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is sexual stimulant which shows a massive effect in boosting your sexual health. Consuming dark chocolate increases dopamine and serotonin levels in the brain, thereby, it generates a “mood” in you. Chocolates really pack with an amino acid known as L-arginine, which is a natural sex booster for both men and women. Apart from this, dark chocolate also helps in erection and increases your energy levels. So, to lift your mood the next time, add a square of pure, less sweetened dark chocolate to your diet.
- Green tea: No surprise, green tea boosts your libido and overall health. Substitute green tea in place of your regular tea and enjoy its maximum benefits. Yes! With this simple way, you can improve your sexual desire.
- Ginger: Ginger helps to spice up your blood flow to the sexual organs and hence it improves your sex life. Ginger is rich in the nutrients such as magnesium, copper and potassium. So, never miss out to include this spicy and sweet flavoured warming herb in your recipes!
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in minerals, vitamins, folate, fructooligosaccharide and potassium. The role of fructooligosaccharide is to metabolize calcium and promote bone density, thereby curtailing the risk of injuries. Banana also contains an enzyme Bromelain, which stimulates testosterone production.
- Garlic: Garlic, the well-known kitchen staple, boosts your immune system, keeps your heart healthy and erections strong. The presence of Allicin in garlic stimulates blood flow to all sexual organs in both men and women. To prevent garlic odour from your mouth, you can take garlic supplements instead. Buy OTC medicines online from any trusted online medicine store at your convenience.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice is jam-packed with potent antioxidant, which helps to improve blood circulation, boosts testosterone, improves sperm quality, minimizes prostate cancer risk and treats erectile dysfunction. It also aids in diminishing atherosclerotic plaques and fibrosis. So, hit your stamina level with a glass of pomegranate juice. Drink the required amount as suggested by your expert.
- Nuts and seeds: Snacking on a handful of your favourite nuts and seeds can improve your sexual pleasure. Cashew nuts are packed with zinc, which is linked with a healthy sex drive. As nuts are loaded with amino acid L arginine and omega-3 fatty acids, you try including any of these nuts and seeds to your diet.
- Pine nuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Red wine: Do you love to drink a glass of red wine? Yes! Wine is the only alcohol known today to improve libido. Drinking wine in moderation can improve your blood flow due to the presence of flavonoids and also, boost your testosterone levels in the body. So, for higher sex, reach out for a bottle of red wine down the shelves and have a glass or two per day.
- Strawberry: There is no wonder that this red and eye-catching strawberry is truly aphrodisiacs. Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C and have been linked with higher sperm count in men. You can spice up your taste bud with strawberry juice or you can serve strawberry toppings in your favourite deserts to enjoy its maximum benefits.
The above-listed are the 10 natural foods which you can include in your diet to improve your sex life. To boost testosterone levels you can try vitamins and amino acid supplements. Apart from this, a healthy way of living, proper weight management and good sleep will help you enjoy better sexual health. Consult a doctor if you have a lack of desire or pain during your intercourse. If medicines are prescribed, upload your prescription online and buy medicines from the best online medicine store in India.